Vaginal rejuvenation is becoming increasingly popular among women. This is due to how much it can help improve your overall quality of life. ThermiVa® is a revolutionary treatment that can help with a wide range of vaginal laxity issues. It is completely non-surgical and will not take you away from your normal daily life.
How Does ThermiVa® Work?
Targeted radio frequency energy is used to precisely target and rejuvenate the tissues in the vagina. It uses FDA-cleared technology to safely stimulate the production of more collagen, which results in vaginal rejuvenation. ThermiVa® can also be used externally on the labia to tighten and smooth the skin. It can also help promote improved coordination of muscle activity.
This amazing treatment can be used to help:
- Decrease dryness: The additional collagen and elastin generated by ThermiVa® helps to thicken the skin and increase moisture, both internally and externally.
- Tighten the vagina: This treatment not only tightens the opening of the vagina but the entire canal as well. For many women, this is noticeable for both them and their partner.
- Tighten the vulva/labia: By tightening the labia and vulva, a woman can regain her self-confidence and stop experiencing discomfort in tight-fitting pants.
- Increase sexual satisfaction: Due to the increase in sensitivity, women can expect to experience more powerful orgasms after ThermiVa® treatments.
- Reduce incontinence: This treatment can help to tighten the pelvic floor muscles. This, in turn, can reduce incidents of both stress and urinary incontinence.
What to Expect with ThermiVa® Treatments
The first step is to visit with us at a consultation to determine if this is the correct treatment option for you. Most women will benefit from a series of three treatments. These treatments are spaced one month apart to give your body time to produce more collagen. Many women are lucky enough to notice improvements after their very first session. Each session takes 20-40 minutes, depending on whether you are having the treatment internally, externally, or both.
This treatment is considered to be completely pain-free. Afterward, there is no downtime. You can easily have this treatment done on your lunch break. The benefits of this treatment can last for up to two years.
Visit Allure Laser & Med Spa in Tinley Park where we can discuss ThermiVa® and whether or not it is the right choice for you. A member of our friendly and dedicated team would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Vaginal rejuvenation may be the first step toward a more fulfilling intimate life and a more confident you! Contact us today to schedule your consultation!